- Besides invited lectures and contributed talks also a poster
presentation is scheduled. The allotted times for all talks and
contributions can be found in the program.
- You will receive the final program with printouts of all
abstracts and the list of participants at the registration desk
in Bad Honnef.
- On-site registration will be possible on Sunday from 17:00 h
to 21:00 h and on Monday morning in the reception lounge of the
- The address of the venue is Physikzentrum Bad Honnef,
Hauptstrasse 5, 53604 Bad Honnef, GERMANY
Phone: +49 (0) 2224 9010-113 / or -114 / or -117
Fax: +49 (0) 2224 9010-130
Phone during the conference: +49 (0) 2224 9010-120
- The seminar will take place in the Wilhelm und Else Heraeus
Lecture Hall. For your talk presentation you can use: power
point, pdf or similar on 1) USB memory stick, 2) CD, or 3) your
own notebook / transparencies (landscape format is
preferable). The data projector resolution is 1400 x 1050. A
stationary PC for your CDs or USB devices is available (Windows
7, MS Office 2010, Adobe Acrobat 9.0).
- The length of all talks is 35 min + 5 min of discussion.
- Posters may be displayed during the entire seminar and will
be discussed during the poster session. The maximum poster size
is 120 cm width x 150 cm height. The Wilhelm und Else Heraeus
Foundation will award prizes for the best posters totaling 200
- Internet access is possible either in the computer room (5
terminals, printer, scanner) or through WLAN.