- Besides invited lectures and contributed talks also a poster
presentation is scheduled. The allotted times for all talks and
contributions can be found in the program. Please note, that a
selection of contributed papers is presented as SHORT ORAL
CONTRIBUTIONS and POSTERS (poster session Tuesday evening).
- You will receive the final program with printouts of all
abstracts and the list of participants at the registration desk
in Bad Honnef.
- On-site registration will be possible on Sunday from 17:00 h
to 21:00 h and on Monday morning in the library of the
- The address of the venue is: Physikzentrum Bad Honnef, Hauptstrasse 5, D-53604 Bad Honnef GERMANY
Phone: +49 2224 90101-14/ -17 or +49 2224 9232-13, Fax: +49 2224 9232-15
Phone during the conference: +49 2224 9010119
- Information for oral presentations: The seminar will take
place in the new Wilhelm und Else Heraeus Lecuture Hall which
offers most advanced technical facilities including whiteboard
and video conference equipment. For your talk presentation you
can use: power point, pdf or similar on 1) USB memory stick
(recommended), 2) CD, or 3) your own notebook / transparencies
(landscape format is preferable) / video (VHS) / DVD / Internet
access. All data can be separately projected onto two 130"
screens. The data projector resolution is 1366 x 1024. An IBM
ThinkPad R40 notebook for your CDs or USB devices is available
(Windows XP, MS Office 2003, Adobe Acrobat 6.0). Slide
projection is also possible.
- Information for poster presentations: Posters may be
displayed during the whole seminar and will be discussed in
poster session on Tuesday evening. The maximum poster size is
120 cm width x 150 cm height.
- Internet access is possible either in the computer room (5
terminals, printer, scanner) or through WLAN.